Who are we??


Agri-Food QUEST is a membership-based, industry-led Innovation Centre for the agri-food businesses in Northern Ireland. The Centre is focused on increasing the level of collaborative research activity to support the agri-food industry growth strategy and help its competitiveness as defined by the Agri-Food Strategy Board in "Going For Growth", that is to grow the agri-business sector by 60% by 2020 to £7bn in turnover.

Find Out More >>

Areas of Focus


The Centre will focus its research into 5 key agri-food themes. Agri-Food QUEST will target research in areas such as Hygiene & Shelf-Life Extension, Innovative Processing & Packaging, Innovative Products & Concepts, Safety & Traceability and Bi-products & Sustainability.

Find Out More >>

Why Join??


When joining as a member of Agri-Food Quest, you will take part in a research- industry networking platform and have the opportunity to develop proposals for funding research by our university partners. The Competence Centre will support Industrial collaborative projects and provide up to 75% funding with the remaining 25% in kind contribution from the participating companies.

Find Out More >>

Partners